- Effectively communicate new product developments to our supply partners and drive effective usage.
- Onboard new supply partners (Bus) and maintain long-term relationships with existing partners.
- Work with Business Owners (BOs) with the overall objective of enabling growth and profitability for the BO.
- Execute the organization's growth strategies and plans in the assigned territory.
- Educate and train BOs' staff on processes and products.
- Take complete ownership of the operator experience.
- Collaborate closely with the Supplier's team to ensure the delivery of Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Design customized processes and tools for BOs to enhance their operations.
- Monitor SLAs and collaborate with internal stakeholders such as Customer Support, Product, Tech, Analytics, etc.
Variable pay/ Incentive bonus 13 Pay
Inpatient and Outpatient Plan for Employee, Spouse, and Children
Frequent travel to meet partners and team
- Execution-oriented mindset to drive the implementation of growth strategies and achieve targets.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills to effectively engage with supply partners and internal stakeholders.
- Proficiency in both the local language and English for effective communication.
- Customer-centric approach with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to analyze and consume data to derive insights and make data-driven decisions.
- 2-5 years of experience in Sales/ Business Development/ Marketing. Preferred from E-Commerce, Hospitality, and Transportation/ Bus Industry
- Ability to understand complex products and explain them in simple language based on user needs.
- Location: Hanoi, Will be required to travel as per business requirements