Recruit Dryfood Merchandising Senior Manager tại Hồ Chí Minh - Lotte MartLotte Mart
- Research, analyze and evaluate the market to identify customer’s needs and product/range opportunities. Visit relevant Trade & Lotte Sample Shows, if any
- Maintain effective internal communications channel particularly with other Merchandiser Senior Managers, Category MD Teams, operations, sales & marketing, logistic and other functions within the organization
- Fully responsible for managing, developing and implementing Dairy & Frozen products as a Business Unit
- Keep up to date with Market Trends and deliver innovation and excitement to the range
- Work with Marketing and Store to develop and maintain the Pricing Strategy for the Category
- Strategy and customize to satisfy Customer Needs
- Ensure clear communication and understanding to Operations of any action taken that impacts on the Customer or Store
- Definition of yearly targets in terms of sales, gross profits and later incomes for category in charge
- Rotation, Stock Day’s, Own Brand Share, Core Customer Share, Stock Correction & Availability
- Effectively manage the performance of Dairy & Frozen products in terms of price, inventory, promotion, products assortment, quality of products, planning and allocation…
- Co-operate with Supply Chain to identify the most effective/cost efficient means of delivering product to the store
- Achieve agreed targets and profits including Sales, Cash Margin, Statistical Margin, Later Income, Old Stock, Potential Old Stock, Stock
- Ensure that the Pricing Strategy is fully in place and understood by Suppliers
- Introduce the Company policies to the staff and make sure they well understand
- Recruit, train, develop and manage Dairy & Frozen Merchandising team
- Provide professional training in order to develop qualified & motivated staff for managerial positions within the company
- Check and manage staff’s performance, including attitude awards of work
- Co-operate with HRM for staff discipline
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports on duties in charge to the Dry Food Director and/ or the General Director
- Reporting to Dry Food Director all relating issues in the job and the team in charge
- Doing other reports as requested by the General Director or Head Quarter in Korea
Qualifications (Essential): University Diploma major in Economics, Business Administration, Food processing, Food Technology
Computer Literacy: Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint
Language Required: Fluency in English or Korean language in both written and oral
Specific Experience (in Years): 08 years plus working experience in retail industry in which at least 4 years in the similar category
- Good leadership skills in coaching, counseling, development, motivation and performance management
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to earn respect and trust from colleagues and partners
- Ability to inspire confidence in others, foster a team culture and achieve objectives through influencing of others
- A self-starter, highly organized, strong negotiation and communications skills
- Ready to work under high pressure
Competitive salary package with annual salary review and performance bonus
Health insurance, social and unemployment insurances as defined by Law
Annual vacation and Teambuilding
Annual Health Care
Dynamic environment, many challenges and development opportunities
A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
30 - 40 triệuHồ Chí Minh
General Job scope:
Job holder will be responsible for managing the business operations in specific area of a region. This leader is accountable for achieving regional sales and profitability targets....
1. Hỗ trợ bán hàng và giám sát công việc bán hàng nhằm đạt mục tiêu doanh số tại khu vực phụ trách:
- Phân chia chỉ tiêu bán hàng cho nhân viên bán hàng (NVBH)
- Giám sát/theo dõi/đảm bảo chỉ tiêu b...
8 triệuHồ Chí Minh
• Tìm kiếm, mở rộng mối quan hệ với khách hàng có nhu cầu nhập khẩu trái cây đông lạnh, sấy thị trường nước ngoài
• Đăng bài sản phẩm lên website, các trang thương mại điện tử B2B
•Tìm kiếm khách hà...
Manage production steps process, optimizing the performance of equipment and processes.
Guide and train production operators in accordance to the company''s competences, values and...
- Execute all levels of testing (Functional, System, Integration, and Regression)
- Provide support and test report
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility...
Identifying business needs and performing requirements analysis.
Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
As part of the largest Oriental Supermarket Chain in The UK, your responsibilities shall be included but not limited to:
Search for new qualified suppliers (both international and domestic), maintain...