- Supervise salesmen by directing their efforts towards meeting prescribed sales targets Monitor customer opinion and requirements
- Develop maximum profitable sales to current and potentialcustomers
- Organize, administer, and implement company's sales objectives
- Develop customer loyalty
- Cater for technical training of sales staff
- Attend to customers complaints
- Maintain the ISO standards for the sales department
- Establish proper sales reporting system by sales personnel
- Liaise with logistics department to ensure that adequate and appropriate stock level is kept.
- Ensure that accounts receivables are collected promptly if any.
- Ensure sales target are met
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the Management.
Attractive salary and bonus
Annual health check
Indoor and outdoor training, tourism
1. Qualification: Good in communication in English.
2. Experience: Prefer candidate has sales experience.
3. Other attributes: Proactive; honest; can travel to far provinces; can work under pressure, team working.