• Key role in releasing the best deliverables to the customer.
• Design and maintain manual test plans, test cases, and test strategies
• Identify and propose areas where test coverage can be improved
• Implement extensive practical experience, and coach other testers.
• Coordinate and monitor testing activities with the team such as: Following up & adapting planning when having new changes.
• Proven ability to do Sprint-level resource capacity planning.
• Create Test reports for Sprint/Releases
• Deep-dive root causes of Defect analysis and define testing action to mitigate and reduce bugs
• Evaluate/improve the testing process, suggest room for improvement by analyzing KPIs/Metrics/specific situations ...)
• Efficient in using testing management tools
Attractive package, 18 days of leaves, Flexible, Health insurance
On-the-job learning, Support to grow and develop
Travel opportunities to Switzerland
• At least 5 years of experience in managing a team.
• Solid understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate directly with colleagues in foreign countries
• Strong passion for IT software and testing.
• Experience with Agile-based testing approaches.
• Research/ experience with automation testing is a strong plus.
• Research/ experience with manual testing
15F, 19F Cii Tower, 152 Dien Bien Phu, 25, Bình Thạnh, Hồ Chí Minh